The Emerging Java Training in Chandigarh
- April 16, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Technology
Your First Steps to Your Career with Motive Learn to Make You Market Ready
Join Motive Learn for the best Java Training in Chandigarh to enhance your skills in Java and get hold of the various concepts of various levels of this term.
As time passes by, the world is eager to know the future of Java, both in terms of evolution and its continuous impact. How will the Java developers cope with the changes and developments to the Java language? There are a lot of theories and assumptions made when it comes to Java development. There are a lot of experts out there in the world who have opinionated on this topic.
Here Is What Expert Say About It:
- The biggest challenges will come when there are going to be new release cycle, which is changing which is almost changing due to the major update that was introduced two years to more regular updates every six months.
- There are some long-term support versions of Java that will probably draw more attention in future but the main concern right now regarding this feature is its security update issues on which the developers are still working.
- With Jshell, the developers will get the feedback in an instant instead of waiting for ten seconds and with a timed release cycle; we get Java language update in every six months instead of waiting for another few years. This trend will soon be adopted by developer-centric languages like Kotlin, React Native instead of Scala and the similar languages.
- Along with all these updates, the JVM space is expected to get even more uptake and attention than it already has.
- Java language has always been about the versatility which started with the cross-platform. Both Java and JVM are supremely practical and will continue to become more in future with increased developer focus and interlanguage
- Java being equipped with all the amazing features is still expected to have bigger and more popular open source libraries to modularize the framework.
- Along with all these expected future updates, Java also has an incredible toolset which makes Java rich in API that has been supporting the community-driven processes in Java to ensure its growth in the market.
Now The Question Arises Why You Need To Upgrade To The Latest Version Of Java?
The latest Java language version that has been released recently contains some important performance, stability, and security that the Java applications need in order to run on your machine. By installing the free updates, it will definitely ensure that your Java applications will continue to run safely and efficiently.
If you’re interested in learning Java, then do visit Motive Learn a Software Training Institute in Chandigarh that provides Java Training In Chandigarh along with a handful of other Professional Courses and Training programs in various software and languages.
Our Curriculum For The Java Training In Chandigarh Includes:
Section 1: Introduction to Java
● Writing a Java Program
● Writing and Executing a Java Program
● How a Computer Program Works
● Compiling a Java Program
● Executing a Java Program
● Elements of a Java Program
● What’s in a Name?
● When Will the Error Occur?
● Living on the Heap
● Living on the Stack
Section 2: Data Types and Operators
● Working with Primitive Data Types
● Declaring and Initializing Primitive Variables
● The Syntax for Declaring Variables
● Accessing Variables
● Basic Arithmetic Operators
● Relational Operators
● Logical Operators
● Equality of Two Objects or Two Primitives
Section 3: Classes, Methods, and Interfaces
● Using Methods
● Defining a Method
● The Static Methods and Variables
● JavaBeans Naming Standard for Methods
● Working with Classes and Objects
● Defining Classes
● Creating Objects
● Writing and Using Interfaces
Section 4: Java Language Fundamentals
● Organizing Your Java Application
● Entering Through the Main Gate
● What Is in a Name?
● The JAR Files
● The Static Import
● Modifiers: The Big Picture
● Understanding Garbage Collection in Java
● Understanding the Garbage Collector
● The finalize() Method
Section 5: Object-Oriented Programming
● Understanding Object-Oriented Relationships
● The is-a Relationship
● Method Overloading
● Constructor Overloading
Section 6: Execution Flow Control in Java
● Using Selection Statements
● The if Statements
● Block Breaker Statements
● The continue Statement
● The break Statement
Section 7: Exception Handling
● Understanding Exceptions in Java
● The Exception Tree in Java
● Checked Exceptions and Runtime Exceptions
● Declaring Exceptions When Overriding
Section 8: databases and JDBC
● JDBC Fundamental
● Advanced JDBC
● Introduction to Row Sets
● Database, Schema, Tables, Columns and Rows
● DDL & DML
● Sequences, Stored Procedures
● Using SQL Terminals
Section 9: Input and Output in Java
● Handling Files in Java
● Understanding the File Class
● Navigating the File System
● Understanding Streams
● The Low-Level Streams
● The High-Level Streams
● Readers and Writers
● Reading with objectinputstream
Section 10: Strings, Formatters, and Wrappers
● Using the String Class
● Constructing Strings with the String Class
● Methods of the String Class
● The Immutability of Strings
● The StringBuffer Class
● Methods to Extract the Wrapped Values
● The Instant Use of Wrapper Classes
Section 11: Collections and Generics
● The Mother of All Classes: Object
● The Object Class
● The equals() Method
● The tostring() Method
● Defining Ordering Using Comparator
● Natural Ordering
Section 12: Threads in Java
● Multithreaded Programming in Java
● Understanding Threads
● Understanding Transition Between Thread States
● Transition Between Running and the Runnable States
● Object Locks
● Class Locks
● Monitoring the Wait State
● Scheduling Threads
● Understanding the Deadlocks
We make sure that our students learn the core concepts of Java Training In Chandigarh and any other language they opt for. We also offer the opportunity to work on live projects and implement all the knowledge directly to the live projects that too under the professional IT trainers from the industry.