Start Your Android App Development Training In Chandigarh With Motive Learn
- April 5, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Technology
Join Motive Learn, one of the best Software Training Institute in Chandigarh and learn the core concepts of developing Android apps with the reliable Android App Development Training Chandigarh.
Mobiles phones are the one and only accessory that we all rely upon. Okay, not all but most us say, about 90% of the population is dependent on it. These days, mobile phones have become a mainstay in society. From paying bills to shopping to chatting with someone, we all use mobile phone applications for almost everything in our daily life. All these mobile applications that we are employing are using the most compelling and dynamic mobile platforms which are made accessible today. The most leading platforms include Windows, iOS, and Android. Anyhow, Google Android is growing at exceptional speed.
We all know that Android is an operating system owned by Google. We are in a generation where Android systems have penetrated every niche and the corner of the world. On one side there is a recent over-the-air update of Android Oreo that will be soon made available for every Android mobile phone and the next versions will be soon rolled out in a couple of months.
So what’s in store for the Android developers? Why start with Android when it comes to app development? Why should one invest his or her time in Android App Development Training Chandigarh? We are offering the perfect Android App Development Training in Chandigarh have lined up some very interesting reasons for you to look upon:
Reasons To Go With Our Android App Development Training Chandigarh:
Be Your Own Boss, Create What You Want With “Open Source Code”.
The best part about working on Android app development is its open source code. You can create anything you want from anywhere. Do you want to start with the scratch? Go for it! It’s simple as that. More than before, all the electronic manufacturing companies like Samsung, HTC, and Toshiba (just to name a few) have got access to the code which makes it really very easy for them to embed it in their smartphones. The rise of the already well-expanded market is expected to grow day by day.
The Biggest App Market: Google Play Store!
Ever since Google introduced its play store, the alleviation of experiencing an app usage has multiplied decennial. There was a time when all looked up to iTunes for the apps and access to iPhones was limited but with the changing times, Google play store and access to Android apps has become a piece of cake for everyone.
Here are some numbers and statistics:
- Android is the primary operating system for over 2800000 already existing apps.
- Every day around more than 1 million Android devices is activated around the globe.
- Over 70% of the Android apps are free.
Amazing Job Opportunities
- Due to an interesting revenue model released by Android, many organizations have a dedicated team for Android application development job hirings.
- Joining Android app development training gives you a unique opportunity to learn and work as a freelancer together.
- Similarly, when you’ve gained enough of the experience in developing apps, you can work for other operating systems as well.
The Biggest Game Changer: Revenue Model!
As a matter of the fact, Google allows developers to put a price on their apps in Google app store. There are some apps in the store that costs $200. Google app store also supports the following models of payments:
App Download: In this, once the app is launched in the Google play store, the app developer can fix a price over it and when people start downloading and using the app, Google pays you after deducting play store charges.
Ad- Revenue: This kind of model is quite common for free apps where Google will pay out to developers in exchange for placing ads in the app. This model has benefitted many upcoming freelancers and new Android app developers.
Access to Different Devices
Android is the game change. It is everywhere. It’s always competing with apple. Just to stay in the game Android launched and sold up to 1,175,450,000 devices in last few years and these are huge digits.
Gradual Learning Curve
There’s a lot of restraint among Android app developers over what they need to learn and what to avoid developing Android apps.
To develop Android apps, one has to be creative and innovative and should know the ways to identify opportunities in the market to develop new ideas which are mandatory due to the rising competition. But apart from all that:
Java: it’s important to learn Java as some of the major concepts are based on it.
XML: it is second most important Android app development skills that you need to learn to work on the layouts and the designing portion of the app.
What’s in for Android App Developer?
In order to dig into the app development, one should have a proper Android app development training which you can get at Motive Learn – Software Training Institute Chandigarh. We offer Android App Development Training Chandigarh with the professional environment and unlimited access to all the latest technologies will only help to gain the expertise under the guidance of highly trained professionals.
Our Curriculum For Android App Development Training Chandigarh Includes:
- Section 1: Core Java Module.
- Section 2: Database: MySQL.
- Section 3: MINOR PROJECT ACTIVITY.
- Section 4: Introduction to Android Development.
- Section 5: Android Layouts and Widgets.
- Section 6: Introduction to Activities, Fragments and their life cycles.
- Section 7: Advance Views and Widgets.
- Section 8: Understanding Animations.
- Section 9: “3 – 4 Static Projects on Android Applications (Will be made Live on Google Play)”.
- Section 10: Database Management.
- Section 11: Maps And Locations Based Services.
- Section 12: Understanding XML Parsing, Web Services, Third Party services.
- Section 13: Social Media in Android Development.
- Section 14: Publishing of Android Application.
- Section 15: Major Project Activity.
- Section 16: Services on Android.
- Section 17: Camera activity.
- Section 18: Progress bar customize Android.
- Section 19: Third party libraries.
Contact +91-9815715708 For More Or Visit Our Website http://www.motivelearn.com